- The Supper Room is being air conditioned
- Repainting of it and the Main Hall
- New lighting and fans will also be installed in the Supper Room
- Safety enhancements will also be undertaken to the Supper Room
- New curtains will be installed in both the Supper Room and Main Hall
- A new disability toilet will be installed upstairs
- Wooden doors to the internal foyer and Supper Room will be automated to provide better access for people with a disability
- A cleaning room will be constructed in the upstairs bar area as well as new benchtops to cupboards in the kitchen area
Enhance Care was pleased to replace the old fridge and freezer in the kitchen with a new commercial stainless steel combination fridge freezer in August and look forward to working with Council to provide the best facility and hiring experience for our hirers.
In addition to the above upgrades the Supper Room and Main Hall floors will be sanded and re-polished.
Due to the amount of construction happening at the hall, we will be closed between October and beginning of December to allow the work to be finished as quickly as possible.
Enhance Care would like to thank our regular hirers and people looking to use the hall during this period for their patience. We look forward to serving you when work is completed.
For those people looking for a venue to hire for a meeting, party or event, Enhance Care can assist with the Donnybrook Community Hall which seats 100 people and is set in an idyllic parkland setting.